Lily Has a Little Lamb

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Priceless Love

You don't have to give me a bouquet from florist shop,
Just give me some lily-white floret you pick on your way home.

You don't have to give me honey baby sweet words,
Just give me a warmest hug when I had a bad day.

You don't have to give me a diamond ring,
Just give me the ring-pull of the coke you bring to me.

You don't have to give me a fancy dress,
Just give me a T-shirt you usually wear while sleeping.

You don't have to give me a car,
Just give me a comfortable pair of oxfords so I can walk with you.

You don't have to give me a key to your house,
Just give me the key to your heart.

You don't have to give me the shiniest star in the sky,
Just give me the sparkle in your tender gaze at me.

They will make me the happiest girl in the world,
For they are you
And your priceless love.